System Design Group
Compliance and Licensing
Trainings You Can't Afford to Miss!
At Key Digital we have developed the most progressive and comprehensive training program for our dealers, offering access to designing, building, installing high-end commercial and residential installations, while being immersed in the features and benefits of all Key Digital products. Our customers have been reporting that our trainings have enabled them to identify new opportunities, sell products based on solutions, resolve on-going issues in the field and more importantly, gave our dealers the opportunity to close more deals.
|On The Road Trainings
|Training Session on Compass Control® & HDMI Products – Domestic Dealers
August 20-21, 2015
September 24-25, 2015
November 5-6, 2015
July 22-24, 2015
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Key Digital HQ
521 East 3rd Street
Mt. Vernon, NY 10553
Hotel / Lunch Included
Please bring a PC or
Mac with VM Software (Windows)
| Two-Day Trainings:
Join us for an exclusive Key Digital® Basic and Intermediate level training session on Compass Control®. Trainees will master Compass Control’s modular-based programming methods for iOS devices and the
KD-ZRC300 handheld remote.
- Day 1: Compass Control system
introduction, programming KD-ZRC300
ZigBee remote, and modular system
programming for single-zone iOS control.
Integrating with Compass Alliance
Partners for one-app automation and
- Day 2: IR, RS-232, and TCP-IP
code-set management, editing Compass
Control modules for your core devices,
and building your own multi-zone
automation and integration system with
the Compass Control Modular look & feel.
- Trainees will participate in Compass Control® C1* and C2 Level Certification Exams and be given access to hand-on equipment racks for testing with A/V devices and automation systems.
*C1 Certification required to become an Authorized Compass Control® Dealer. No pre-requisite.
Join us for an exclusive Key Digital® Advanced (C3) Level training session on Compass Control®. You'll learn advanced programming methods including utilization of variables and macros that are the foundations of your very own Compass-custom GUI.
- Day 1: Getting Graphical: the C3 Template Building Methods
- Discover the limitless graphical options delivered by the Compass Navigator software.
From simple elements and visual tricks, to embedded web apps and "flick" gesture-controlled lists,
master the skills of delivering the dream touch screen to your clients.
- Day 2: Continuation of Getting Graphical: The C3 Template Building Methods.
- Day 3: Building custom multi-zone automation and integration system with the Compass Control Modular look & feel, bi-directional driver development session with the Key Digital Software Engineers, Q&A, Compass Control Crystal Ball.
- Trainees will participate in
programming of C3 Certification Project.
C1 Certification required to become
an Authorize Compass Control® Dealer.
Pre-requisite: C1, C2 Certification
| Compass Control® Training
- All of our Authorized Compass Control® Resellers receive FREE Training. We have created an Online Training Course designed to introduce our dealers to Compass Control®. Compass Control® C1 course completion is required for all Authorized Compass Control® Resellers.
| Key Digital’s Online Dealer Training
- Your business is absolutely invaluable to us at Key
Digital. Therefore, we are here to supply you with
additional trainings that can be easily and conveniently
accessed online. You and your colleagues will be able to
educate yourselves on everything you need to know about
video and audio installations right from your home or
- The curriculum for the online training will provide a
detailed analysis that will help not only installers, but
sales associates as well as end users. The courses will
take them through the basics of our products, such as HDMI, RGBHV, Component Switchers; HDMI, RGBHV, Component
Distribution amplifiers; HDMI, VGA, Component CAT5 Baluns,
Finally, the more advanced courses will take them through an
understanding of how Key Digital products work on the
inside, such as, what is CAT5, how twisted pair rejects
noise, EDID buffering for comprehensive distribution, and will help you to
design systems that will apply in day to day installations.
- Key Digital offers 3 Certified Levels of trainings for our
resellers. Level 1 is Basic, Level 2 is Intermediate and Level 3 is Advanced. After each level of training we
will administer a test and reseller will have an opportunity
to receive a Certificate based on Level 1, 2, or 3.
Login to Begin Training Online